Friday, February 25, 2011

Conference at The Wall

The actions for the conference literally started at the Great Wall! Students and teachers were bussed there. Students were in groups of four. Each group had to take pictures and could use only five of them to tell a story; Digital storytelling with no words!


Although I got a T-shirt that says "I climbed the Great Wall", I have to admit I took a lift ride to the wall and Tobogganed down.


We just couldn't believe we were standing on the Great Wall
While we were up there, we tried to look around as much as we could in the short amount of time we had. I know I am going to come home in a few days and think to myself:



"was is all a dream, or was I actually there?!"







Tobogganing down was a blast, until I got stuck somewhere down the road in the slide, for some reason, while my friend, Deb, followed by Dr. Z were coming down full speed behind me!!! They were able to control their speed and our slight clash actually helped me start moving again. It's really not a very fast moving ride. I was even able to take a pictures as I was sliding down! I definitely recommend it.








Image Source: Private Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment